During this Covid-19 period it is important for us to take the appropriate protective measures inside our homes and not only that, we also need to stay healthy and take care of our ourselves.
This is why we want to share with you a quick step by step guide on how to stay healthy at home during Covid-19:
- Clean your home regularly, particularly frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs.
- Stay home, stay safe. Stay physically fit. Exercise regularly. Have a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Avoid smoking and regulate your alcohol intake.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand-rub.
- If you show symptoms of Covid-19, self-isolate yourself, wear a mask around others and seek medical advice.
- Stay positive. Avoid alarmist news. Be connected to friends and family. Have a hobby.
- Read information from official sources.
- If any member of the household shows symptoms of Covid-19, seek medical advice and follow your local health authority’s guidance.
It is very important to stay up to date with the latest health guidelines from your local authorities. You can also find more information at the WHO official website: www.who.int/
Remember to stay safe and keep your distance.